“Everything should be done in a fitting and orderly way.” – I Corinthians 14:40
Are you a field worker?
Do you spend more time than you wish to on travel logistics for your short-term volunteer teams? (Every field worker we’ve ever met answers “yes” to that question).
So what is the answer to this problem? Is it possible that field workers (and also the stateside partners) can spend less time on logistics and more time on strategy?
The answer is yes. How is it accomplished?
- Outsource the logistics
- Concentrate on strategy
The Kingdom Company is helping several organizations in this regard. We save stateside partners money and we save field workers time.
Our services include:
- U.S. Help Desk with toll-free number
- Discounted airfare
- Preferred airline contracts
- Ability to “hold” reservations (immediate purchase not necessary)
- Local transportation
- Receiving funds from stateside volunteers
- Wiring funds to the field
- Inclusion of required insurance
- Assistance with background screening
- Assistance with child-safety clearance
- Registration with local U.S. embassy
- Coordination with security liaison
- 24 hour emergency service desk
What are the results?
- Field workers spend less time on logistics
- Short-term teams spend less time on logistics
- Both groups spend more time on the main thing
- Strategic goals are achieved
Contact us. Let us tell you how we can come alongside you as a partner, take some of your logistical load and let you concentrate on the main thing.